One pic Monday

Beautiful work by my blogger friends Susanna and Riikka for Studio Macura . These two girls are so incredibly talented... Riikka also jus...

Beautiful work by my blogger friends Susanna and Riikka for Studio Macura. These two girls are so incredibly talented... Riikka also just launched her new website as a freelancer and I can't wait to see more!

Très joli travail par mes amies bloggeuses Susanna et Riikka pour Studio Macura. Ces deux filles ont un talent fou... Riikka vient aussi de lancer son nouveau site en tant que freelance et j'ai hâte de voir plus!

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. gorgeous … I published this morning a styling work by Susanna Vento. I love her work and her style is so neat!! xx PS you were really missed in Munich Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how they do it, these Finnish girls ;)
      Re Munich, nice to hear! I so wish I could have come but it was impossible...

      Delete

Follow Us @soratemplates