A blue bedroom

I would love to paint my whole bedroom in a dark colour, but that won't happen until I get a room with more natural light... For the mom...

I would love to paint my whole bedroom in a dark colour, but that won't happen until I get a room with more natural light... For the moment I'll just stick with my black headboard (which I showed here) and continue to fill my inspiration folder for the future with rooms like the one below. I find this turquin blue shade so calm and peaceful.

J'aimerais bien peindre toute ma chambre dans une couleur sombre, mais cela ne risque pas d'arriver avant d'avoir une pièce avec un peu plus de lumière naturelle... Pour l'instant, je me contente de ma tête de lit noire (que j'avais montré ici) et je continue à alimenter mon dossier d'inspiration pour l'avenir avec des chambres comme celle ci-dessous. Je trouve cette teinte de bleu turquin si calme et apaisante.

You Might Also Like

6 commentaires

  1. Dark walls, but the room is still so bright and cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue color is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely color! Do you know what the productname or NCS-code is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful room! Do you know the colorcode/name of the blue on the wall?

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates